The Institute for the Study of International Migration is located in the Harris Building at 3300 Whitehaven Street, NW.
Getting to the Harris Building
- GUTS Shuttle from Campus: Take the Wisconsin Shuttle that is located on campus in front of Darnall Hall and Epicurean and get off at the first stop.
Getting to Campus
- Public transportation: Metro bus G2 makes a stop by the campus front gate.
- GUTS Shuttle Bus: A free university shuttle has pickup locations at the Dupont Circle and Rosslyn metro stops that will drop you off at the GUTS Shuttle Bus Turnaround on the southwest side of campus. Click here for more information on the GUTS Shuttle Bus.
- Vehicle drop-off: The front gates of GU are located at 3700 O Street NW.
- Campus parking: There is plenty of street parking surrounding campus, both metered and free for two hours. There is also a lot for paid parking on campus (cash only). Click here for more information about on-campus parking.
- Disability access: Georgetown has a number of accessibility options for visitors traveling to and from campus. Click here for information on planning an accessible visit to campus.